Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Learning Styles

Today we took learning style tests to find out the way we learn best. The two tests were made by Gregorc and Gardndner.

I now know that I am a Concrete Sequential learner. Which means I like to use comnputers. I like to collect data, make charts, outlines, and summaries. I use hands-on learning and exact directions.

Also, from the other test I found out I am a logical Mathematical learner and Interpersonal. Which is pretty much the same stuff from the other test. I can use all this newfound knowledge to help me learn and listen better in school and at home. For example I could use math and computers to complete my homework and tech myself new things.

3 people I admire are my Mom, my Dad, and my Aunt Allie. I think my mom is a spatial learner which is by learning in images and pictures. My dad is a Interpersonal which is by bouncing ideas off other people. Finally, my Aunt Allie is also a spatial learner like my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment