Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 Reflection

I can't believe 2012 is already over it all just went by so fast. Throughout the year I learned a lot about myself, the world, and life in general.

What I learned about myself is that I really don't know everything and that I still have a lot to learn about the world, myself, and life in general. I used to think that I did know everything and there was nothing left to learn. What changed my mind was when I started 8th grade. It was a lot harder than any other grade I realized that I would have to study more to get the A's I am used to.

The thing I learned about the world is that the people you are around a can change in the blink of an eye. One second they are your best friend the next second they are your worst enemy. I realized this when my sister's best friend seemed to change on and off weekly. I now know that you should always keep the people you want to be around close.

The thing I learned about life is that you can't take anything for granted it could change in an instant. Take a shore house for example. This year lots of people's shore houses got wiped out. This taught me that things could change in an instant.

From all this I have decided to make a New Years revolution to always be myself and keep the people I care about the most closest to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment